Sivananda's Personality-96.


28/01/2018
Sri N. Ananthanarayanan

But here and there in the Master’s writings, one does come across ebullient expressions of his spiritual experiences.

In Cup of Bliss, the Master gives an indication of his exalted spiritual stature:

Sorrow touches me not,
 Pain affects me not,
 All joy, all bliss I am,
 Eternal satisfaction I am.

The silvery moon, the brilliant sun
 Are my eyes,
 The rivers are my veins,
 The stars, mountains,
 The herbs, trees and plants,
 The Vedas and Devas,
 Are my expression, my breath.

My exhalation is this universe,
 My inhalation is dissolution,
 The world is my body,
 All bodies are mine,
 All hands, ears, eyes are mine,
 The fire is my mouth,
 The wind is my breath.
 Energy, time proceed from me,
 All beings throb in me,
 All hearts pulsate in me,
 Causation I am,
 All quarters I am,
 Quarters are my garment.

All time is now,
 All distance is here,
 I fill all space,
 Where can I move?
 No space to move,
 Infinite I am,
 Unconditioned I am,
 Bhuma I am,
 Bhumananda Swarupoham.

To be continued ...

Swami Sivananda

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Biography :

20. BALASUNDARAM :

Sivananda's Personality - 15.