APPROACHING THE GURU : 2-2.



2. DO NOT HURT OTHERS-2.2.

Mark, how large is the heart!

What an amount of gracious kindness!

Swamiji liked the book very much.

But because someone feels offended, the book should not be brought out.

'Do not offend any one. Do not hurt anybody's feelings' :-  this is what Sri Swamiji Sivanandaji preaches to everyone.

This is what I learned from him on that day.


I implicitly obeyed Sri Swamiji's wishes.

The second volume was never brought out and the books already printed were never put for sale.

And this was not at all difficult for me, nor was I affected.

I am ever happy.


All this was because, I had no idea of my own, no plan of my own.

Sri Swamiji puts the idea and chalks out the plan.

I simply execute them.

He moulds me and I allow him to do so.

Next : 3. HOW THE DIVINE LIFE SOCIETY WAS BORN

SRI SWAMI PARAMANANDA
To be continued  ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Biography :

Sivananda's Personality - 15.

20. BALASUNDARAM :